AAH Uganda has been working with refugees and host communities in Kyangwali and Kiryandongo refugee settlement camps in western Uganda to support activities across a range of sectors including PHC services, education, WASH, food security and environmental management.
AAH Uganda’s emergency management experience includes:
· Assessment, planning and coordination,
· Population registration and profiling,
· Building shelter,
· Distribution of non-food items,
· Water, sanitation and hygiene,
· Food and nutrition,
· Healthcare and HIV/AIDS,
· Protection of people with specific needs,
· Prevention of and response to gender-based violence,
· Logistics, supplies and transport,
· Monitoring and evaluation,
· Transition to the post emergency operation.