Clean environs and sustainable ecological practices are essential to building strong and healthy communities which is why AAH Uganda works hard to protect natural resources and the shared environment.
AAH Uganda promotes and supports:
· community-based tree nurseries to improve access to planting materials,
· tree planting and protection to increase vegetation coverage,
· energy-saving stoves,
· climate change awareness and action groups,
· soil and water conservation practices,
· better housing construction practices using sustainable materials.